Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ytd went shopppiiinnnnggg! But dint buy anithing. Becos did not see any prettttyy thingss or spotted sumthing nice but was too expensive and not worth it.

Nvm. Hope the next next week when i go Malaysia, i may find sumthing nice and cheap. :))

8 days to N level! Shall study hard becos after calculating the points for N level(not including chinese as my lazy teacher did not tell us our overall marks), I gt 5 points. My aim is to get 4 points, at least better than 'sumone'.

Sians. Going tution soon~

x 10:46 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}