Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Finalli i've blogged! Sorry for not replying to my tags becos i was lazy. Muhauhauh. First of all, this blogskin was created by Laogong. Okie lah. Not very ugly LOR. Haha. Thanks huh!

I noe nowadays i did not blog frequently. Becos my com broke down last few months alr. So i could only use my sis's laptop. Another reason was i'm working. I realised no matter hw much money u've earned is not enuf. Wahhaa. Realli super duper not enuf.

He's still having o level. So poor thing. Haiyoh. I long long long time finished my n level. Muhahhaha. Sians. LOL. K lah. Wish those who's having o level, Gd luck!! * i noe although left a few papers.

Indeed, we did not meet up during this holidays. Maybe that's becos almost of us are busy working. Becos for all of us it's our first time.

Okie. Shall update another day. :))

x 10:57 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}