Monday, December 18, 2006

Now left 1hr and 30 mins to 2pm when i'm getting my N level results. I felt like blogging becos i hope peeps will noe wad's my decision if i failed to promote.

If i failed to promote, i tink i will go ITE instead of repeating. I dont wish to see either the same textbk again or study the same thing again. Yar. I juz afraid to let my parents noe about my decision. As you noe, the older generation will think tt ITE - It's The End. And relatives will have sumthing to say too u noe.

Even i chose this decision, my parents or sisters might not agreed to it. So . . .hais. But now ITE is not that 'unpopular' as previous. Many successful businessmen oso graduated from ITE. Hais. Just that my parents and sisters will not have the same concept wif mi.

I really really reallly really hope i can promote to Sec 5 with colourful marks. I hope the max points i can get is 5 points. If it does happen, I WILL BE TRULY HAPPY! And that shall be the best gift for my Christmas present. God Bless Mi!

And i hope those who are getting their N level, BEST WISHES! MAY THE GOOD LUCK BE WIF US! :))

x 12:38 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}