Monday, December 18, 2006

YEAH YEAH YEAH! LALALA! I'm supppperrr happy now!

I was late for the taking-results. Becos Eileen was rushing her way back to S'pore. So Stephanie, mi and weili's cousin were waiting for her. Around 2.30 pm we went up to the Hall.

VP was still nagging . . . .

Finally we can queue up to take our results. Unfortunately, we were the last few(Remember we were late, so sat behind of the class). But Weili's cousin and Steph went to take first as they had sumthing on later.

So Eileen and i waited for our turn. Adeline, Weilin and Yamei were infront of us. So after they took their results, they were happy wif it. I felt more and more worried.

Oh ya. Btw Eileen and Khairul were the top scholar, 4 pointers. Oh My God. There's no 3 pointers in our school, so u can tell hw bad is our sch huh.

Eileen and i played Scissors Paper Stone to decide who to go first. I lost. And . . . i gt my results! 5 points, which is the same wif my Prelim results.

English - Three
Combined Science - Three
Combined Humanities - Three
POA - Two
Maths - Two
Chinese - One
CL Oral - Distinctions

Oh my god. I was stunned wif it. My chinese one?!?! My prelim was a B3, 65.

So met up wif Laogong after that. We had our lunch at Cafe. :)) Yummy. So i'm satisfied wif my results. :)))

Laogong has a new doggie! Huixian gave it to him as she cant handle wif her dog(can tell from that). Becos when we reached her hse, her dog was suuupppperrr hyper! Oh My God! So scary! I juz began daring to touch Bobby(Laogong's dog). And now came a more 'power' dog!

4 mths old only and so hyper! But Laogong and his family will train him lah. :))

x 10:15 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}