Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yeah. Finally i have 3 days off! Ytd i was having fever while i'm working. It was so sudden and getting worse. I felt colder and began to shiver. However i had to wait till my boss came and i can go home and rest.

I hailed a cab home as i was realli feeling extremely uncomfortable. I immediately vomited when i got out of the cab. *eww! Haha. Think nobody saw it huh.

So take 1 pill of panadol before sleeping. When i woke up, it didnt get better. My temperature was 38.5. After that i took my mom's medicine and till the next morning, it didnt get any better too. Ard 9am plus i called Laogong to acc mi to see doctor.

Sorry to wake u up in the morning! So we headed to Yishun Polyclinic. I felt so restless and dint have the energy. Ard 1 plus den i reached home. Laogong stayed awhile and went home. So i juz woke up and took my temperature again, 37.6.

Hais. Actualli had planned to go out shopping wif Laogong tml. Hope my fever would go down by tonite. :))

x 5:26 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}