Sunday, July 01, 2007

Okie. Shall update my blog since i'm free now. 5 consecutive holidays for us. Becos on thurs, we only needed to go back to watch the 50th Anniversary concert preview,11.30am - 1pm. Friday is the actual day of Naval Base Secondary School 50thn Anniversary so holiday for us. Den sat and sun no nid to say. And tml is Youth day, so another holiday for us. :))

I've made a extremely nice and cute birthday card for zhu zhu. I like it very much eh. Haha.

Zhu zhu made a blogskin for me and himself. It's very nice. He'll renew it soon . .

P.S 7% GST starts from today.

x 11:27 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}