Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm still left wif 25 mins to complete this entry. Firstly, i've gotten all my papers back except for Social Studies. All was not very well done i could say. I reckoned my results had slipped. I really dunno why. I studied hard for it, yet i still got this kind of results. It was not that lousy, but not up to my expectations.

In the previous post, i mentioned the things i've realised in the past few days.


I found that this world is so ugly. There are alot of hypocrites. And to me, there arent true friends in this world. If you are really that fortunate, you can find your true friend(s). For me, i had not have this kind of luck.

And now the actions she had showed infront of us, made mi puked. It's soooo . . Oh My God. And it's so obvious! I shant elaborate too much. To me, you're juz trying to get good books in that person. I'm not trying to say everyone is perfect. Maybe i've done that before but i did not realise it. But if you wan to get good books in that person, is there a need for you to do that extreme?

And i realised people, like us, it's better for us not to be a good person who helped others yet it's not appreciated at all. When people wan to sabotage you, they wont think twice, eg they would not remember how you have help them in the past.

I'm really puzzled. Why would you sabotage ur own friends instead of others? Maybe i have done that before but for now i shall think twice.

So from now onwards, i will not be that naive. For those who had reciprocate and treat me nice, i will equally treat them nice as well.

x 6:49 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}