Saturday, March 31, 2007

It had been almost a week since i have updated my blog. That was because i have been attending band practices from Tuesday to Friday, in order to get ready our music piece for the Achievement Day which was ytd. At the same time, we will oso grab the opportunity to practice hard for our SYF.

Surprisingly, we did not go out today. But we had postponed to tml as he needed to help out his had. He had just bought a laptop. Ever since he started to use his laptop frequently. And a 17 year old guy still watching Digimon! OMG! Muhahha.

Yeah, we are going out tml. The thought of it aroused the excitement in my heart. I really feel like buying alot alot alot of bags! Like school bag, sling bag, outside bag, hand bag . . . Bags!

Now, shall work hard towards my 13 points! 13 points?! I have been doubting myself. It is really difficult. If i was able to score 15 points, i should be laughing alr.

x 7:35 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}