Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Now, i am very looking forward to this coming Friday! Haha. I'm going to jog to his house ard 7am plus. Then, accompany him to his house to change. After that, we'll be going to play basketball and badminton. Afterwards, we'll have a short run. Then, back to his house until night. :))

I wan to play basketball! =D

Now my homework left these .
. .

Homework
- Physics: Mindmap on Chapter 1-16
- Social Studies: Source-based Worksheet
- Geography: Worksheet(choose either one question)
- Chemistry: Worksheet, TYS (the topics which the teacher had instructed us)
- Chinese: Worksheet
- Maths: Ex 3d, Q7,8,9
- English: IN Section
- POA: Pg 366, Q7 & 8

x 7:39 AM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}