Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yeah. Went out shopping today. Headed to Northpoint-Popular first before meeting him at 1.30pm. I bought a O level Chinese Tys and English Guided compostion. I will do the Chinese Tys everyday except for the days i have band practice. Most probably, we'll have band practices every afternoon(Mon to Fri) before the week of SYF(17 April 2007).


Met him at Northpoint. And we trained to Orchard Road. The main objective for today was to look out for the waist belt and shawl to match wif the dress. And i was so fortunate to buy both of it today. I tried it out when i reached home, but the waist belt looked a bit weird wif the dress. Aiyah, nvm lah huh.

Decided to have our dinner at Sakae Dinner. I paid half of it. :))
I wanted to buy many bags, slipper, wallet and belts and lots of shirts! MONEY!
And we bought these two cute monkeys too.

x 10:36 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}