Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yesterday, 16 Mar 07
Ytd he and i did 3hrs of exercise! We played basketball, badminton, had a short run and bought Bobby for a walk!
He's peeing!

Eww!

Drinking vocraciousily!

Look at his buttock!

Today, 17 Mar 07
Today we went to Khatib's Pasar Malam! I love to go Masar Malam! Becos there is my honey chicken! But this time round, the Honey Chicken is fake! Wad do i mean by fake? It's imitation. The original brand is 'Taiwan Chao Da Qi Pa'. Tasted not bad but not as tasty as the original's one.
After that, we walked to Northpoint. And i accompanied him to have his cut, becos his mom asked him to do so.
After cutting hair.

He's wearing a cap!
Went to Northpoint walk walk. And i bought a dress! I'm attending his sis's wedding at July! But i've bought it now! I loooovvvveeee the dress!!! It's so beautiful and cute!
Ard 7 plus, decided to have Chong Pang Nasi Lemak for our dinner. Then, he walked me home. :))) I'm happy today!

x 9:44 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}