Sunday, April 08, 2007

Opps. Forgot to add in sumthing to the previous entry. Before heading to HarbourFont, we trained back to Toa Payoh as he needed to fill up the Re-Join Giordano form. I know some people will look down his job. Wadever you all tink or say. At least. it's a job. Moreover, his expenses come from his own money, not his parents. Not like others, you get ur money from ur parents.

Now he is RP le. Only can meet him on Tuesday. Next week will be a tiring week for me. Band practices every afternoon.

Yeah. My mom is brewing Bird nest's now. :))

x 1:09 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}