Friday, May 18, 2007

It's no longer call Sports Day for our school, instead of Sports Carnival. Sports Carnival is about the collaboration of classmates. That means, competition for classes whichever class top in the games(Table tennis, Floorball, Captain's ball, Basketball, Frisbee and Rugby).

I helped my class in Floorball and got into second. I think half of our class got medals, and mostly gold! Floorball for boys continued the next week, but our class, the boys lost it.

I did household chores for almost 2hrs! Muhahah. Later still have to cook, Tml still have to wash clothes, because of my family problems. Do i still have time for shopping! I've not go shopping for 3 weeks le. Hopefully, tml i can go out.

My results for Mid-year was expected. Quite a no. of C5 and C6. So this coming June holidays is a precious holiday for me. I will study hard.


This blog is my friend's one. And she is selling things at a cheaper price. Anyone who is interested can take a look here - http://shoppinggreat.blogspot.com/

x 3:25 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}