Monday, July 02, 2007

Nowadays i seemed to have i'm-going-to-get-sick feeling. I reckon that when i get stress over sumthing(usually due to studies), the 'illness' came back again.

During the june holidays, the illness seemed to have gone. But now when school has started, the illness came back again. That time when i visited the doctor, she told me probably due to stress.

Hais. So i'll be fine after my o?

x 10:18 PM



*Sihan
*Attached
*04 06 90

Y


I love...
sleeping,eating,playing and greening.

N


I hate him.


Happy Family and True Friends.



{} Adeline
{} Aizat
{} Aloha
{} Eugene
{} Eunice
{} Leon
{} Lijun
{} Mabeline
{} Marcus
{} Ningsi
{} Peifen
{} Peiying
{} RAYMOND
{} Rebekah
{} Ruth
{} Sato
{} Sheena
{} Simin
{} Suet Ying
{} Valerie
{} Vanessa
{} Wai Chung
{} Wen Bin
{} Wei Lin
{} Wei Ling
{} Wei Song
{} Xiang Xiang
{} Yimei
{}